What are the right ingredients for the recipe of a successful event? If you take a look on our Pharma PPM Toolbox in New Jersey last year, you will find out. Enthusiastic about your great reviews, we rolled up our sleeves for an even better sequel. A daunting task, but armed with your advice and a right dose of adrenaline, we can tell you that we did it. The upcoming second US Edition of the world´s most popular pharmaceutical PPM conference will be even more interactive, packed with practical case studies and interesting speakers.
On February 9 & 10, we will spice things up by making you do a loooot of work :). You wanted to be involved, so we prepared a mix of various formats that will drag you into discussions, role plays and brainstorming. Do you want to take your team and your organization one step ahead your competitors? This is a way to do it: join our presenters and attendees in Jersey City, New Jersey who will share their stories and engage in enlightening conversations.
Who will attend?
- More than 30 experienced speakers will form a line-up of dreams. Several slots are still open: connect with our Kika if you have a valuable story to share!
- Insights will be shared by representatives from a variety of companies of all sizes
- Big Pharma will be represented by Pfizer, Bayer, Takeda, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merck, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline and many more
- Attendees are carefully chosen by our Sales Team led by Saki (feel free to contact her if you want to join!). We always go for an interesting mix of people of all seniority levels and all kind of therapeutic areas, ranging from small companies to big Pharma.
What to expect?
A lot! We have to live up to our name! Whether you are a project or portfolio management professional, the Pharma PPM Toolbox will help you:
- build a more project centric company,
- discover the best way to plan your budget,
- get ready for challenging alliances,
- use the coolest tools,
- effectively manage your team and much more.
3 Concurrent Streams
You have the power. Build your own agenda by choosing which presentation, case study or workshop you want to attend.
Stream A: Project & Program Management
Stream B: Portfolio Management / Best Practices on Using Tools
Stream C: Risks, Crises & Failures / Let’s Talk About Collaborations
Just mix and match and let the fun begin!
Have a question regarding any of the presentations? Want to share your thoughts? During our in-depth roundtable discussions, you will have the opportunity to meet your favorite speakers. They are ready for your sneaky questions!
Ok, so what do I do?
If you want more details about our program, request your agenda. And if you register now, you will take advantage of the Early Bird prices. So, visit our website today and join EBCG‘s online community on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.