The Medical Devices 3P Forum, a popular European conference, is coming to the US for the first time, into the sunny city of Miami. If you expect another ordinary corporate event, then this one is not for you.
On the 1st US Annual Medical Devices 3P Forum, you will enjoy a friendly atmosphere, interactivity, and individual involvement. Because networking is just as important as knowledge, all attendees will have the opportunity to meet their peers and share their insights during more than 8 hours of informal networking.
3P Through the Looking Glass
The first day of the Medical Devices 3P Forum will kick off with the keynote presentation by Doug Campbell, Senior Director, Program Management & Strategy from Stryker, who will talk about the tale of two PMOs and one person’s journey building a strategic Project Management competency. Next, attendees will have the chance to learn more on how to collect customer insights, how to customize the products to meet the customers’ needs and how to keep costs at a reasonable level while seeing the bigger picture and avoiding isolated project decisions.
Before lunch, you will listen to case studies about partnering with stakeholders to uncover unmet needs and what’s the impact of the overall change management on a team. Dana A. Oliver, Senior Director of R&D Medtronic & Author of Mantra Leadership and Mantra Design, will talk about the intersection of customer complaints and breakthrough innovation followed by polylogues with our speakers. The speakers from the morning block will be ready to answer your questions – simply pick a table and get involved in the discussion.
Campfire Sessions on Crucial Topics
During the afternoon of the Medical Devices 3P Forum, you can organize your own agenda and choose a campfire session or a workshop of your preference. Our moderators will briefly introduce their topic and point out the crucial points. Which one will you choose?
- Multicultural Management: How to manage team members from diverse backgrounds?
- Mantra Leadership: The importance of emotionally intelligent leadership by Dana A. Oliver
- Leading/ Working in Remote Teams: Is it possible to foster cooperative team spirit in a team where members never met each other?
- Managing the Triple/ Golden Constraints: Perfect world vs. real world: cost, time and scope by Amir Khamseh, Surgical Heart Valve Therapy of Edwards Lifesciences and President Project Management of Institute Orange County Chapter
- Conflict Management: how to turn conflict into an improvement?
- Negotiation Skills: how to pitch your manager and get your project to move forward by Laura Bustamante, Associate Director Product Management from Pentax Medical
- Utilizing Data in Product Management: How to gather and interpret data to ensure smooth access?
As Day 1 of the US Medical Devices 3P Forum comes to an end, we invite you to have a bit of fun and enjoy networking with your peers at the cocktail reception. Join us for an evening filled with great food, drinks and inspiring conversations in a truly relaxed environment in the magical city of Miami.
For more updates on the Medical Devices 3P Forum, request the agenda by clicking below. You can find also EBCG on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Follow us and we promise to keep you posted!