Are you a strong, independent individual with a knack for synthesizing research and information from several sources? Are you a skilled project manager, with the drive and ability to juggle several balls simultaneously? Does working with a team to drive outstanding project outcomes to excite you? If you answered yes to all three questions, we want to meet you!
We are seeking a highly motivated and driven professional to develop and research senior-level strategic business conferences.
Your responsibilities include:
- Identify and secure speakers. Assemble a target list of hot companies and industry-leading executive employees. Market and pitch agendas and themes to generate interest in joining the speaking faculty. Achieve recruitment volume numbers per the production timeline.
- Work closely with Event Management to coordinate logistics including, but not limited to: technology needs, special speaker needs, shipment of materials etc.
- Collaborate with sponsorship sales, sponsors and marketing to ensure a commercially successful event.
- Identify and develop the most compelling aspects of business issues into marketable conference topics, and conference programs.
- Develop agendas. Collect, compile, analyse and quantify research to draft a program of presentations, panels, workshops, and case studies that are relevant to the target audience and commercially viable.
- Manage Successful agendas and flow of Summits.
- Travel to the summit venue. Effectively address and resolve challenges in the interest of delegates and sponsors. Liaise and act as the on-site contact for all speakers and speaker guests, while tracking the successful flow of the event day agenda.
- Drive demand by researching and applying commercial market knowledge to content development.
- Develop a sustained, of-the-moment awareness of trends and current topics relevant to the target summit market utilizing effective work plans and tactics. Identify high-value resources (blogs, content sites, and online communities, trade magazines) to follow key developments and issues.
- Assemble and leverage a network of business executives in the target industry to further identify and vet current topical trends, innovations, and evolutions in the sector.
- Enable achievement of summit revenue targets. Act as product owner and manager
Qualifications you must have:
- 3+ years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Advances knowledge Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual organised and planned.
- Good timekeeping and self-management skills, ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding social networking sites and email marketing.
- Proactive, dynamic and persistent attitude to work.
- Ability to work cooperatively and under stress.
- 1000€ Basic + Event Performance Bonuses = 1800-2000€ Average Total
- In-house training courses
- Unlimited coffee
- Office Mini Golf
- Free gym membership
- Frequent teambuilding activities including kayaks, hiking, house parties and pub crawls 🙂
- International environment with team members from Japan, Nigeria, Egypt, Greece, USA, Malta and many more.
Send your CV to paul.heil[at]ebcg.com.