Are you passionate about meetings and events? Do you want to experience first-hand the amazing event industry and be part of a company redefining the rule book on conference organizing?
We are looking for enthusiastic event professionals to join our growing team at EBCG to help in creating opportunities that change the future!
Your responsibilities include:
- Promoting and inviting selected C-Level expert and executives to our Lifescience, Finance and IT events.
- Understanding the latest global trends in meeting and events and implementing them in your daily tasks.
- Working effectively with a dynamic event team!
- Finding new ways to penetrate the market and deliver the right solutions to our client base.
- Researching opportunities for new clients and new projects.
- Bringing a positive and fun attitude to work on a daily basis to reflect your passion for the work and the industry (we hire for attitude 😉 )
Qualifications you must have:
- Fluent in English
- Suitable for college graduates
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Previous meeting and event industry experience will be considered a plus
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-house training courses
- Unlimited coffee
- Office Mini Golf
- Free gym membership
- Frequent team-building activities including kayaks, hiking, house parties and pub crawls 🙂
- International environment with team members from Japan, Nigeria, Egypt, Greece, USA, Malta and many more.
Send your CV to paul.heil[@]ebcg.com