Are you considering to establish a Shared Services Center in the CEE region? What are the challenges you have been facing along your SSC journey? The 2nd Future of Financial Shared Services is here to help you unlock potential strategies in order to get your shared services center a step ahead. Join us in the little big city of Bratislava on November 10 and 11 and enjoy outstanding networking opportunities, an exceptional speakers panel and tailored discussions for mature and 2nd generation SSC and GBS.
Real cases, real-life experiences
Don’t just talk the talk. Walk the walk. In the morning, all attendees will get inspired by real-life experiences from speakers who walked that walk successfully. For instance, Jolien Heylen, Advisor Compliance Solutions from Bureau van Dijk will talk about third-party due-diligence. As identifying beneficial owners can be really challenging, Jolien will elaborate more on how to improve procedures and increase KYC / risk due-diligence effectivity. In addition, Maria Eremina, Head of Shared Service Center from Raiffeisen Bank will present a case study about automation and operational excellence optimization. Do you know how to support the AP process in an SSC on the application level? Ulf Reinhold, Director Sales EMEA from WMD will answer all your questions. His presentation will be about the practical steps you should follow and therefore increase efficiency and effectivity in your AP document processing.
Build your own agenda- You’ve got the power
During the afternoon of the first day, you will be able to build your own agenda and make the most of the Future of Financial Shared Services. Whether you are a newcomer in the CEE region or you already have a 2nd Generation Shared Services Center, we have prepared more than 14 real-life case studies and eye-opening presentations. Specifically, you can choose the stream that you prefer and customize your afternoon program.
Stream A: Newcomers in the CEE Region
- Business Location Based on Quality Factors above Purely Costs Decisions by Michal Sterba, Independent Shared Services Consultant.
- The Change Up – Can We Achieve Innovation Through Shared Services?: Is BPO more innovative?
- How to get started with Global Business Services? by Hannu Kasi, Global Business Services Implementation Lead from ABB. Key factors for early success, creating a global team and many more.
- Would You Build Your SSC as Multifunctional or GBS?: How to drive value across multiple processes?
- From Service Centers to Efficiency Innovation Centers by Jamie Davies, Finance Shared Services Manager from Computacenter.
- Pitfalls of coming to CEE – Lessons Learnt!: Real case studies from real shared services centers in the CEE region.
Stream B: Mature and 2nd Generation SSC and GBS
- Identify opportunities to improve partnership and value in existing SSC functions by Jamie Davies, Finance Shared Services Manager from Computacenter.
- Effective Risk Management: The coordinated and economical application of resources.
- Setting your SSC up for success; Talent Management Essentials by Marketa Kolackovska, Learning & Development Manager, Customer Care and Supply Chain from Medtronic. See data about the cost of new hires and training in order to give your employees the right skills. We will look at data of the labor market for SSC, specifically for the CEE region.
- Specific Role of an SCC during Acquisitions. Have a peer-to-peer discussion about the organizational and cultural challenges you are facing.
What’s in it for me?
The Future of Financial Shared Services is the only European event focused on financial services in the CEE region. If you want to get top-notch information and therefore invest in continuous improvement, efficiency and flexibility, register now and take advantage of the early bird registration fees! For more information about our event as well as news and event updates, visit our Facebook and LinkedIn page. For Twitter enthusiasts, tweet us using @