Divide and Conquer
Choose between the buy side or sell side stream, while discussing hot issues & trends in the market. Become a leader in overcoming possible issues that may arise in the future.
Join the “Pioneers of Collateral” and discuss risk mitigation, record keeping and any question that you might throw at them.
BYOT ( Bring your own topic)
At the end of the day at least one delegate to come on the stage and share a topic of their choice within collateral operations.
A round table discussion between the speakers and delegates where the delegates pick a table of their choice and brainstorm on various ideas within Collateral Management.
A Sneak Peek Of Our Program
Bilgehan Aydin, Head of Collateral Solutions, Commerzbank AG , Germany | KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: The Evolution of Collateral Management in light of changing regulatory landscape
- the evolution of collateral management
- transition from post to proactive management
- new regulatory landscape and impact on pricing and collateral
- demise of optionality what is left to optimize
- trends in the Market
Gustaw Fit , Director in Collateral Operations IT, UBS , UK | PRESENTATION: Regionalization – Volume and Value of Margin calls – the increased demand for IT and Ops automation
- increase of volume and value of margin calls, driven by SIMM
- IT automation demand
- ops automation demand
- options on how to keep valuable collateral
Tomasz Szela is experienced manager in treasury area and head of collateral management in PKO Bank Polski, the undisputed leader of the banking sector in Central Europe.
- major risks and opportunities – the regulatory perspective
- the aftermath of 2017 implementation
- phase-in margin requirements
- operational challenges under the new rules
Giuseppe Ballocchi, CFA , Partner
Alpha Governance Partners| The Asset Owner’s perspective:
- holistic framework for asset/liability management
- implementation with derivatives
- do’s and don’ts of derivatives
Fun and Networking
Leave your tie and heels at your hotel; it is time to have fun! Join us for our informal networking party. Meet your peers, continue discussions, and enjoy fine traditional specialties with local beer and beautiful view.
Explore The Beauty Of Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, the dynamic and international financial and trade fair city with the most imposing skyline in Germany. But the city in the heart of Germany and Europe can offer many other facets and contrasting variety.