Terms & Conditions
1. Registration fees include programme materials, food and refreshments.
2. Once a completed registration form has been received, full payment is required within 5 working days from receipt of invoice. A receipt will be issued following payment.
3. The client recognises that EBCG organises high quality events, with strictly limited numbers of attendees and incurs expenses as a result. EBCG relies on all it’s clients to honour EBCG agreements and make the required payment in order to guarantee the conference’s success.
4. Cancellation & Substitutions: Upon receipt of payment, substitutions of delegates can be made at any time before the meeting at no further cost. Once a completed registration form has been received any cancellations received in written form more than 30 days prior to the event dates will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations received in written form less than 30 days prior to the date of the event will not be refunded and EBCG reserves the right to retain the whole investment. Upon request, EBCG is willing to provide a free pass to the client within 24 hours of the event taking place, upon receiving full payment and written form of non-attendance. The free pass will grant access to a future event of choice up to the value of the paid admission fee and is valid up to 12 months from the cancellation date. The pass is for one delegate place only and will not include promotional offers at the time of registration. Non-attendance or non-payment does not make this contract void.
5. For group discounts to apply all delegates must register on the same day.
6. Whilst all reasonable care and effort has been made, EBCG reserves the right to alter the programme content without notice. If, for any reason EBCG decides to cancel, postpone or merge this conference with another conference, EBCG is not responsible for covering hotel, airfare, or other expenses incurred by clients. The conference fee can be credited to a future conference.
7. Intellectual Property & Copyright. All EBCG materials in relation to EBCG events are exclusively reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is strictly prohibited. EBCG shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the client or by any third party arising from the use or reproduction of any connected materials. It is also agreed that EBCG has no responsibility to ensure that the necessary permissions have been obtained by the client in relation to the use of names, people, trade marks, or any other copyrighted materials. EBCG reserves the right to use the aforementioned materials for marketing and/or commercial purposes; This contract supersedes any previous agreement, between the parties relating to the All EBCG Materials.
8. EBCG agreements shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Slovak Republic and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Slovak Courts. However only EBCG is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the client’s office is located
9. Client information is kept by EBCG and used by EBCG to keep clients informed of other related EBCG products which may be of interest. EBCG may also provide this information to event Partners and Sponsors for their marketing related activities.
10. EBCG is thankful of client feedback at our events. EBCG may use clients’ company logo, quotes & testimonials in future marketing literature.
11. All prices quoted by EBCG are excluding VAT with regards to advertising of the price for any taxable items or services and the VAT rate is specified by the relevant national tax authority at this point in time.
12. EBCG reserves the right to review and decline any registration at its own discretion.